Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Playlist for September 28, 2011



This is my inaugural show of the fall, 2011 broadcast season.
My program will be 90 minutes rather than 3 hours,
so no Boot of the Week. Still, I plan to make every
minute count!

Laurie Anderson - From The Air - Big Science (WB)
Annie Anxiety - Rise - 12-inch (One Little Indian)
Mark Stewart & Maffia - Jerusalem - 12-inch (On-U Sound)

Doug Wimbish - Gangster - Trippy Notes For Bass (On-U Sound)
Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness - Light Of Worlds (De-Lite)
Jane Siberry - Vladimir, Vladimir - The Speckless Sky (Open Air)
Steve Tibbetts - How Do You Like My Buddha? - Steve Tibbetts (Frammis)

Fairport Convention - If It Feels Good, You Know It Cant Be Wrong - Heyday (Hannibal)
Richard & Linda Thompson - I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight - I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight (Hannibal)
Richard Thompson/Henry Kaiser/John French/Fred Frith - Tir - Nana- Darang - Live Love Larf & Loaf (Rhino)
Richard Thompson - Now That I Am Dead - live, promo 12-inch (Capitol)
Richard Thompson - Mr. Rebound - Austin City Limits (New West)

Glen Matlock Interview

Rich Kids - Rich Kids - 7-inch, 1978
Glen Matlock & The Philistines - Born Running - Born Running
Rich Kids - Empty Words - 7-inch 1978
Glen Matlock & The Philistines - Hey Mister


No comments: