Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Playlist for May 18, 2011




Robrt Fripp & Brian Eno
London Palladium
June 8, 1975

James Brown Birthday Set
(Various albums - Polydor)

Sex Machine
Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose
My Thang
Get On The Good Foot
Soul Power Pts 1&2
I Don't Want Nobody
Sai it loud-I'm Black & I'm Proud
Mother Popcorn
Get Up Offa That Thing
Make It Funky Pt 1
Funky President
Papa's Got A Brand New Bag 1-2-3

Mark Stewart & Maffia - As The Last Veneer of Democracy Starts To Fade - Hypnotized 12-inch
(On-U)
DJ Me DJ You - Trouble - Can You See The Music? (Eenie Meenie)
Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin IV (Swan Song)
DJ Spooky - Dazed & Confused Dub - The Secret Song (Thirsty Ear)
Johnny Cash - Five Feet & Rising - Songs Of Our Soil (Columbia)

Doc Sonic Set

Bibio - Excuses, Pretntious - Mind Bokeh (Warp)
Tony Joe White - Rainy Night In Georgia (Bonzo Bajou's Georgia Dub) - What Is Hip (WB)
Portishead - Mysterians - Live at Roseland (Island)

Due to technical difficulties, my podcast will be late this week.
My apologies. Our tech dept. is on the case.
Watch this space.

No comments: