Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Little darling, it's been a really nasty winter...



I'm having a supremely hard time with an upper respiratory infection, similar to the one which torpedoed several vacation radio programs last month. Bottom line is, I may not be on the air this week (February 4th, 2009). That's a hyper-bummer. I hate letting you guys down as much as I hate being stuck at home nursing a head that feels like it's been stuffed with fiberglass, and a throat that feels like grade 00 sandpaper.

If I can get a time slot, and if I feel somewhat human again, I'll see if I can sneak in some radio time later this week. Otherwise, I'll (hopefully) see you next Wednesday at 7AM (crosses fingers, rubs fake-fur rabbit's foot). Again, my apologies.

The cartoon (clickable) is from a rather interesting blog about multiple sclerosis. Click it to get there.

By the way, my podcast for last week's show is FINALLY on-line (link below). Don't know why Podomatic took an entire week to make it public.

The Doctor is on Twitter.

No comments: