Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Playlist for March 12, 2008




Mirabile Dictu
Axolotl
Mouthus

Recorded Live at
No Radio Records
Ithaca, NY
March 10, 2008
on the Bartlemuzik Ltd. Mobile Unit

Thrift-Shop 7-inch set

The New Seekers - (Reach Out) I'll Be There (MGM)
The 5 Stairsteps - Ain't Gonna Rest (Til I Get You) (Windy C)
Joe Tex - I Gotcha (Dial)
Isaac Hayes - Baby I'm A Want You (Enterprise)

Bob Lind - Cheryl's Goin' Home (World Pacific)
The Will-O-Bees - Shades of Grey (Date)
The Hondells - Sea of Love (Mercury)
The Box Tops - I See Only Sunshine (Mala)

Paul Williams
- Walkin' The Track (7-Arts)
Andrew & Wesley Tuttle - Our Love Isn't Legal (Capitol)
Bobby Russell - 1432 Franklin Pike Circle Hero (Elf)
The Sandpipers - Cruella DeVille (Golden Records)
Karen Chandler - Man In The Raincoat (Coral)

Artistry In Rhythm - George Garabedian Players (Liberty)
Madonna - Deeper & Deeper (Maverick)
Joe Tex - A Mother's Prayer (Dial)
The Tikis - Pay Attention To Me (Autumn)
Joey Heatherton - I'm Sorry (MGM)

Velvet Underground - Sister Ray - Peel Slowly & See (Polydor)
Robyn Hitchcock - The Sleeping Knights of Jesus (demo) - I Want to Go Backwards (Yep Roc)
Pere Ubu - 30 Seconds Over Tokyo - Datapanik In The Year Zero (Geffen)

No comments: