Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Playlist for January 31, 2007




















Frank Zappa & The Mothers Of Invention
Broome County Arena
Binghamton, NY
May 1, 1974


band intros
Cosmik Debris
Pygmy Twylyte
Idiot Bastard Son
Cheepnis
Penguin In Bondage
RDNZL
Montana
Dupree's Paradise
It Can't Happen Here
Hungry Freaks Daddy
You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here

How Could I Be Such A Fool?
I Ain't Got No Heart
I'm Not Satisfied
Wowie Zowie
Let's Make The Water Turn Black
Harry You're A Beast
Orange County Lumber Truck
Oh No
Son Of Orange County
More Trouble Every Day
Camarillo Brillo



Rhys Chatham - Intro - An Angel Moves Too Fast To See (Table of the Elements)
John Cale-Terry Riley - Church of Anthrax - Church of Anthrax (Columbia)
Velvet Underground - Sister Ray - White Light White Heat (Polydor)

George Carlin - Airport Security - You Are All Diseased (Atlantic)
Sometimes Why - The Rearview Mirror - Sometimes Why (sometimeswhy dot us)
Velvet Underground - I'm Sticking With You - Peel Slowly & See (Polydor)
The Avalanches - Pablo's Cruise-Frontier Psychiatrist - Since I Left You (Sire)
DJ Q-Bert - Inner Space Dental Commander - Wave Twisters (Galactic Butt Hair)

No comments: