Friday, November 10, 2006

Playlist, November 8, 2006 (fashionably late)




















The Doors
The Matrix
San Francisco, CA
7-MARCH-1967

Back Door Man
My Eyes Have Seen You
Soul Kitchen
Get Out My Life, Woman
When the Music's Over
Close To You
Crawling King Snake
I Can't See Your Face In My Mind
People Are Strange
Who Do You Love?
Alabama Song
Crystal Ship
20th Century Fox
Moonlight Drive
Summer's Almost Gone
Unhappy Girl
The Devil Is A Woman
->Sittin' 'Round Thinkin'
->Rock Me
Break On Through
Light My Fire
The End


Bruce Haack-Esther Nelson - EIO - Dance To The Music (Dimension 5)
Chambers Bros - I Can't Stand It - Time Has Come Today (Columbia)
Klaus Fluoride - Gruesome Stains - Cha Cha Cha With Mr Fluoride (Alternative Tentacles)
Didi Susan Dubbelyew - Who Needs Exercise - Sugar Meat & Alcohol (ubuweb)
Negativland - Xianity IS Stupid - live in Chicago 1992
Suicide - Rocket USA live - Punk Legends (Jungle Freud)

SUNY-Alfred Concert Choir 1973-74 - Ventura Highway - It's a Wonderful Thing to be Me (private pressing)

No comments: