Wednesday, September 04, 2013

September 4th, 2013



James Chance & The Contortions
Live in NY (ROIR)


Buck Washington - Save The Roach For Me - Reefer Madness (Stash)
The Fugs - Marijuana - It Crawled Into My Hand, Honest
Dillinger - Cokane In My Brane - CB200 (Island)
Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper - Flowers (Abkco)
Dick Justice - Cocaine - Reefer Madness (Stash)
Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues - Live at Folsom Prison (Columbia)
The Replacements - Dope Smokin' Moron - Stink (Twin Tone)

Napoleon XIV (Jerry Samuels) - I Owe A Lot To Iowa Pot - The Second Coming (Rhino)
Shel Silverstein - I Got Stoned and I Missed It - Freakin' At The Freaker's Ball (Columbia)
Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper - I Ain't Gonna Piss In No Jar - Bo-Day-Shus (Enigma)
Josie Miles - Pipe Dream Blues - Reefer Madness (Stash)
Steppenwolf - The Pusher - Easy Rider sndtrk. (Dunhill)
The Normal (Daniel Miller) - TVOD (CD-5) (Mute)

Frank Zappa - Help, I'm A Rock - Freak Out! (zappa.com)
Mars Everywhere - Attack of the Giant Squid - A Random Sampler (Random Radar Records)
Tom Waits - Burma Shave - Used Songs (Rhino)
John Mayall - Where Did My Legs Go? - USA Union (Polydor)
Beastie Boys - Drinkin' Wine - In Sound From Way Out (Grand Royal)
Bernie Worrell - Funk-A-Hall-Licks - Funk of Ages (Gramavision)

Laurie Anderson:

Big Science - Big Science (WB)
Beautiful Red Dress - Strange Angels (WB)
Only An Expert (Sursiks Remix)
Language Is A Virus - Home of the Brave (WB)
O Superman - Big Science (WB)


Big Star - September Gurls - Big Star Live (Ryko)
Big Star - For You - Third/Sister Lovers (Ryko)
Chris Bell - You & Your Sister - I Am The Cosmos (Ryko)
Neko Case - The Tigers Have Spoken - The Tigers Have Spoken (Anti)



No comments: