Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Playlist for May 25, 2011




Miles Davis Septet
November 1, 1973
Berlin Germany
---
Tony Williams Lifetime
North Sea Jazz Festival
Netherlands
, 1979

Herbie Hancock - Ostinato - Mwandishi (WB)
Soft Heap - Remain So - Al Dente (Reel Recordings)
Eddie Hazel - Physical Love - Games Dames & Guitar Thangs (WB)
Robert Fripp - The Zero Of The Signified - God Save The Queen (Polydor)

Here & Now - Improvisation - Give and Take (Charly)
Jimi Hendrix - Peace In Mississippi - Crash Landing (Reprise)
Frank Zappa - Return of the Son of Monster Magnet - Freak Out (Ryko)


Doc Sonic set-

Thao & Mira-Little Cup-(Kill Rock Stars)
Saint Etienne-Foxbase Alpha- Only Love Can Break Your Heart-(Warner Brothers)
Santogold-You'll Find a Way
Dum Dum Girls-Take Good Care Of My Baby
Buddy Rich Band-Big Swing Face-The Beat Goes On-(Pacific Jazz)


Still having technical problems with my podcast feed. WHRW's tech staff have been notified. If we still can't get the bugs out of our show recorder by next week, I'll rig up my own system. I won't see my podcast listeners disappointed like this again.

No comments: