Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Playlist for May 31, 2006


















The WHRW Homepage is still down.
But you can (hopefully) still listen on-line
by following this link:

http://whrwfm.org/whrw.m3u

Boot of the Week #1
Los Straitjackets
Recorded live at the Dinosaur Barbecue
Syracuse, NY
on the Bartlemuzik Ltd. Mobile Unit
(sorry, no set list available.
If you were there and know what they played,
please let me know).

Boot of the Week #2
OREGON
September 29, 1974
Second show
The Social Room
SUNY-Binghamton
Binghamton, NY

Recorded from the board onto reel-to-reel
by an unknown WHRW staffer. Digitally
re-tweezed by Doctor B.

Frank Zappa - The Illinois Enema Bandit - Lather (Ryko)
Mission of Burma - That’s When I Reach For My Revolver - Signals, Calls and Marches (Ryko)
Rachid Taha - Rock the Casbah - Rock the Casbah EP (Barclay)
Sahnas - And I Love Her - Romanza (http://www.sahnasmusic.com)
Bouncing Souls - Mom, can I go out and kill tonight - Violent World (Caroline)

Catherine Russell - New Speedway Boogie - Cat (World Village)
Yoshida Brothers - Erglen Diado - Yoshida Bros. III (www.domo.com)
Mighty, Mighty Bosstones - Hope I Never Lose My Wallet - Live From the Middle East (Mercury)

No comments: