Saturday, April 28, 2012

Playlist for April 25th, 2012



Acid Mothers Temple - Pink Lady Lemonade (excerpt) - Live, Johnny Brenda's,  Phila 2009
Bevis Frond - City of the Sun - The Auntie Winnie Album (bevisfrond.bandcamp.com)
Grey Daturas - A Japanese Romance - Dead In The Woods (Crashing Jets)
Doctor B. - I Pity Inanimate Objects (live recital by yours truly)
Lol Creme & Kevin Godley - I Pity Inanimate Objects - Freeze Frame (Polydor)
Water F'ai - track 3 from giveaway CD sampler
Daevid Allen - I Am - Now Is The Happiest Time of your Life (Tapioca)
Blues Control & Laraaji - City Of Love - That Healing Feeling (Freakways.1)

Dweezil Zappa Interview, April 2012


In their infinite stupidity, with their so-called improvements, Google has made it all but impossible to make images clickable in these blogs. Therefore, please click the text below to get my latest podcast. I am looking into getting a better blog-hosting service for bartlemania.com. Stay tuned..

No comments: